I have bought 3 cars there.I have had trouble with the service department every frigging time.

Overcharging, too frequent service, talking down to customers. This '13 RX350 requires maintenance every 5000 miles,100 bucks to rotate tires. This is an opportunity for the "service advisor" to locate other "broken" items. As an aside, I have had 4 G35/G37 sport cars.

I know what Luxury Service Looks like. From 2010-forward, the RX350 uses synthetic oil. When I asked why a SUV uses synthetic, the "service advisor" told me, "It is a synthetic engine." That is BS. On a previous service I went in to have two wheel rims redone, which meant two tires had to come off the car.

Mysteriously, when I got the car back, the wheels were out of alignment. It took three days to straighten out that situation. On a previous car, there was an alignment problem where parts had to be replaced. After a week, 1200 dollars was required to get the car back.

Nope, none of the parts were under warranty, "they said".I equate Parkplace Lexus service to Firestone and Sear service centers where lying to a customer, gouging the customer, talking down to the customer was Standard Practice.

Had an Experience with Grapevine Lexus?

Comments

ghtrum
Lewisville, Texas, United States #852019

Update.Service manager called me and bent over double trying to regain my trust.

Has promised me will do that and train his service advisors to be more careful in how things are stated. This is the first time I felt compelled to write a complaint, because I was so bent out of shape.

He was just as compelled to try to change my mind.Via his solid promise, I promise to clean the slate.